View Entries and Heat Lists
Registration is available through http://register.o2cm.com?event=usa. (Closed)
Contact Sterling Sightler, Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org if assistance is needed.
Registration will open JANUARY 1, 2023.
Discounted entry deadline is MARCH 2, 2023. To get the discount, all fees must be paid by that date.
Registration will close MARCH 2, 2023.
Online Payment will close MARCH 9, 2023.
For events offered, pricing, eligibility, age classifications, and refund policy, see:
NOTE: It is suggested that you register for all events in which you want to dance. Adding events after final registration will be limited, as requests that necessitate adding a round will not be allowed.
In order to dance in Amateur events at the 2023 National Championships, a couple must
- Compete in any USA Dance competition between April 2022 and March 2023, regardless of placement, including: Hot Ballroom DanceSport Challenge NQE, Florida Sunshine Dance, Kansas City Dance Classic NQE, American DanceSport Festival, Chicago DanceSport Challenge NQE, Gumbo DanceSport Championships NQE, The MAC Regional Championship, Atlanta DanceSport Cup, and Southeastern DanceSport Regional Championship
- If a couple competes in one USA Dance competition between April 2022 and March 2023, they may enter any event at Nationals for which they are age and proficiency level eligible regardless of whether they participated in this event at an NQE.
- Pre-teen, Junior, and Youth competitors from Alaska, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington do not need to qualify
- Senior 5 competitors do not need to qualify
- Teacher/Student, Mixed Proficiency, Solo Proficiency, Pro-Am, and Professional Athletes do not need to qualify.
- Collegiate competitors do not need to qualify for Collegiate events or for the same style and proficiency level Adult events that they dance at the Collegiate level.
- A Collegiate Athlete dancing with an Adult Athlete must qualify for the Adult events they wish to dance.
If you did not qualify due to extraordinary circumstances, apply for a waiver through the Ballroom DanceSport Council by emailing email@example.com
Each competitor must have a valid USA Dance Athlete membership at the time of registration. Non-members can apply for membership online at www.usadance.org
Each competitor should choose the appropriate Registration Package from the Select Package menu in Step 5 on the Registration page: Adult & Senior Registration; Pre-Teen, Junior & Youth Registration; Collegiate Registration; Pro/Am Student Registration; or Professional Registration.
Collegiate Competitors please note: When you register in O2CM, the system will charge the entry fees for all events. The fees for the first 20 dances will be removed by the Registrar within 48 hours. Please pay after your account has been adjusted.
Collegiate Competitors: Please fill in your School in the block labeled Studio in Step 1. This will assist in the registration process.
To enter a Collegiate Team Match, only one member of the Team will register for the Team match entry. That person will be the Team Captain. This competitor will then submit the names of the 8 team members including the partnerships, which dance each couple is dancing, and which dancers are the Bronze dancers to firstname.lastname@example.org on the Collegiate Team Match Entry Form.
Receipt of Scholarship Requirements
Winners of events with scholarships will receive a voucher to be exchanged for the award money at the Ticket Sales Desk. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR USA DANCE NUMBER AND YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO RECEIVE YOUR SCHOLARSHIP.
Costume Dress Code
In 2022, the USA Dance Board of Directors approved a new Dress Code that is streamlined, allows clear choices for all competitors from Pre-teen 1 to Senior V, is easier to follow, and respects our Gender Neutral policy.
For any problems or questions, contact email@example.com