View Entries and Heat Lists
Registration is available through http://register.o2cm.com?event=usa.
Contact Daphna Locker, Registrar, at email@example.com if assistance is needed.
Registration will open OCTOBER 15, 2023.
Early Bird entry deadline is NOVEMBER 25, 2023. All fees must be paid by that date to get the Early Bird special rate.
Regular Pricing will start November 25, 2023 and end on February 18, 2024. All fees must be paid by that date to not get charged the Late Entry fee.
Procrastinator Special goes from February 18, 2024 to March 8, 2024. At which time all unpaid accounts will be charged an additional $25.00 administrator fee.
Registration will close MARCH 2, 2024.
Online Payment will close MARCH 9, 2024.
For events offered, pricing, eligibility, age classifications, and refund policy, see:
NOTE: It is suggested that you register for all events in which you want to dance. Adding events after final registration will be limited, as requests that necessitate adding a round will not be allowed.
In order to dance in Amateur events at the 2024 National Championships, a couple must
- Top 75% at Regionals – Qualified (if 3 or less, all qualify)
- Attend one Regionals and one other competition (recognized Collegiate, Challenge, Open Championship, Regional Championship) – Qualified regardless of placement
- Attend any 3 competitions (recognized Collegiate, Challenge, Open Championship, Regional Championship) – Qualified regardless of placement
- Hawaii / Alaska – Attend one recognized competition (recognized Collegiate, Challenge, Open Championship, Regional Championship) – Qualified regardless of placement
- Senior 5 couples who want to compete at Nationals 2024 ONLY in Senior 5 events do not need to qualify. If the couple wants to dance in any other age category event, they must qualify to compete in that event.
- Full time collegiate students (35 and under) automatically qualify for collegiate and will get the same level in adult
- Exception is Championship Level events where the Full-time collegiate students must qualify like all other couples for the non-collegiate Championship events.
- Those couples with mixed (1 full time college student and 1 non-college student) must qualify like all other couples for the non-collegiate Championship events
- No qualification for ShowDance, Solo, Pro/Am, Teacher/Student, Mixed Proficiency, and Professional
If you did not qualify due to extraordinary circumstances, apply for a waiver through the Ballroom DanceSport Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Each competitor must have a valid USA Dance Athlete membership at the time of registration. Non-members can apply for membership online at www.usadance.org
Each competitor should choose the appropriate Registration Package from the Select Package menu in Step 5 on the Registration page: Adult & Senior Registration; Pre-Teen, Junior & Youth Registration; Collegiate Registration; Pro/Am Student Registration; or Professional Registration.
Collegiate Competitors please note: When you register in O2CM, the system will charge the entry fees for all events. The fees for the first 20 dances will be removed by the Registrar within 48 hours. Please pay after your account has been adjusted.
Collegiate Competitors: Please fill in your School in the block labeled Studio in Step 1. This will assist in the registration process.
To enter a Collegiate Team Match, only one member of the Team will register for the Team match entry. That person will be the Team Captain. This competitor will then submit the names of the 12 team members including the partnerships, which dance each couple is dancing, and which dancers are the Bronze dancers to email@example.com on the Collegiate Team Match Entry Form.
Receipt of Scholarship Requirements
Winners of events with scholarships will receive a voucher to be exchanged for the award money at the Ticket Sales Desk. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR USA DANCE NUMBER AND YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO RECEIVE YOUR SCHOLARSHIP.
Costume Dress Code
In 2022, the USA Dance Board of Directors approved a new Dress Code that is streamlined, allows clear choices for all competitors from Pre-teen 1 to Senior V, is easier to follow, and respects our Gender Neutral policy.
For any problems or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org